Technical Implementation Manager (m/f/d)
Our Client is a start-up company, an innovator in Digital Pathology and Oncology. Their AIdriven platform helps to make a better world. They provide a cutting-edge software and
platform to hospitals and healthcare companies.
We are looking for a tech-savvy, customer-focused Technical Project Manager to join their team.
- Lead the overall implementation of new products/projects
- Manage customers on the implementation of projects (clinical-grade AI)
- Project management, including scope management, project reporting, project planning, issue/risk management and customer management
- Be a focal point of the technical team and the Client though pre-onboarding and onboarding processes
- Drive Customer Success and AI adoption
- Perform technical tasks and system management as required
- Experience with Digital Pathology or Oncology platform or software
- Experience in a customer facing position
- Technical execution and analytical skills
- Experience with Healthcare IT security and related processes
- Team player, with an ‘hands on’ approach
For further information please contact us.
Kleen, Linnebo und Partner Unternehmensberatung
Zum Bergwerk 1